Friday, February 22, 2008

New Los Angeles Political Blog Featuring Zuma Dogg and His Community Activist Amigos!

You've seen my blogging on Mayor Sam's blog over the past year, or so: Now set a Google alert to "LADailyBlog.com" for all posts by Zuma Dogg.

Will also be posting on Mayor Sam, but all new posts will be featured at LADailyBlog.com, in their entirety -- including some posts that won't be featured elsewhere.

I'm trying to consolidate all my blogging onto one place where I can post anything and everything; and I like a place where all my stories can be found, in chronological order, without being mixed in on blogs with other non-related stories/clutter. In other words, LADailyBlog.com is going to be more narrowly focused than other blogs going for bigger, mainstream, general audiences like Mayor Sam and most others. (It's a niche blog.) Hope you like it, and remember to check it out along with your other reading.

LADailyBlog.com